Use your tax refund to file for bankruptcy! by Wisconsin Bankruptcy Attorney

Use your tax refund to file for bankruptcy!  by Wisconsin Bankruptcy Attorney

If you received a tax refund and are wondering if you can use that money to file for bankruptcy, the answer is, of course you can!  In fact, investing your tax refund to pay for your bankruptcy make perfect sense.  Paying a small fee to discharge $1000s in debt is a good way to utilize those tax refunds.  Call our office today to schedule your free consult.

We represent Wisconsin’s southeastern counties including Milwaukee County, Washington County, OzaukeeCounty and  Waukesha County.